SHARE had the pleasure of attending the NSW Fall Network Forum which served to provide evidence-based best practice from experts in the field on preventing falls.
Key note speakers included:
- Professor Anne-Marie Hill PhD, NHMRC Early Career Research Fellow 2012-2015 APA Gerontological Physiotherapist
- Dr Daina Sturnieks PhD, Senior Research Scientist NeurRA, Conjoint Senior Lecturer, UNSW
- Dr Jennie Hewitt PhD, M Health Sc (Sports Physiotherapy)
- Professor Stephen Lord, NHMRC Senior Principal Research Fellow, Conjoint Professor, UNSW
- Professor Keith Hill, PhD(University of Melbourne) GradDipPhysio(LaTrobe) BAppSc(Physio)(Lincoln Institute of HlthSc)
- Susan Kurrle, Geriatrician, Hornsby Ku-ring-gai and Eurobodalla Health Services Director, NHMRC Cognitive Decline Partnership Centre, Professor in Health Care of Older People (Faculty of Medicine, University of Sydney)