We are closely monitoring the impacts and concerns associated with the current Sydney Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Please click here for an update from the NSW Government.
Our Term 3 Classes have resumed via live online sessions as of Monday 12 July. We are taking every precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to protect our employees, participants, and communities.
Our thoughts are with anyone who is impacted by these difficult times, particularly those who feel more isolated in the community.
Please know we are here to support you in your time of need. Our friendly team is simply a phone call or an email away.
As we work towards protecting the health of our communities, the NSW Government has advised that stay-at-home orders have been extended until 11:59 PM Friday 30 July.
Stay at home unless leaving for an essential reason, then
- One member of the household ONLY should leave home to shop for food once each day
- You may leave home to seek medical care, exercise, or for essential work and education
- You can leave home to get a COVID test or get vaccinated
Wear masks indoors. Protect yourself and others.
Do not have visitors to your house. Do not have family visitors if they do not live at your house.
From Monday 12 July you need to check in using the Service NSW QR code every time you visit an essential business.
You can use your Dine & Discover vouchers to pay for takeaway and delivery when you order directly from the restaurant or cafe.
For the latest details and updates please visit the NSW Government’s COVID-19 website here.
For Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Backgrounds
To access COVID-19 information in your language, don’t forget to select “Language” at the top right hand corner of the website. Alternatively, translated resources are available here.
Safety is of the utmost importance to us. We ensure our people are protected and safe and necessary precautionary procedures are implemented to manage safety for all. We continue to adhere to all Government COVID updates and closely monitor updates.
Our Care Services
- Our team are making regular calls to our community, participants and those who are affected more due to social isolation.
- Free Community Care Services are operating, including Care Support Hotline, Food Hamper Delivery, Community Transport Bus, and Tai Chi At Home.
- Our social groups programs are on hold until further notice.
- Holiday programs are on hold until further notice.
- Special programs such as Art As Therapy, Walking Buddies and Tea and Talk are on hold until further notice.
- Culture & Care Program is on hold.
Our Exercise Classes
- Our Term 2 Fitness Programs finished on Friday 26th June.
- Enrolments for Term 3 are being processed, please re-enrol now.
- From July 12 – 16, all classes have been substituted with daily live online classes. Please click here for our class schedule. Regular updates for classes will be provided as the COVID-19 situation develops.
We are still here for you. If you need assistance, please reach out to us on 8580 0628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last updated on Friday 16 July 2021.