Instructors/Leaders – Sydney Metropolitan Area (Contractor)
SHARE is currently searching for an energetic and motivated Personal Trainer with the passion for training people over 50’s. Our trainers take pride in providing classes to SHARE participants and cultivating a supportive and healthy community.
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings as well as weekends
- Attend all in-house training and meetings
- Up skill certification by attending external training
- An ability to motivate others to improve their overall fitness and health
- An ability to make classes fun and motivating to the senior citizens.
- An ability to teach one or more of the following types of classes: Fitter & Stronger, Gentle Aqua, Gentle/ chair Yoga, Strength, stretch and relax, Tai Chi, strong and active, Gentle and specialized classes.
Ability to teach Yoga and Tai Chi is highly desirable.
Key selection criteria:
- Minimum Certificate IV in Personal Training
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Criminal Record Check
- Public and professional Liability insurance
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current Registration with Fitness Australia
To apply, or should you wish to discuss this further, kindly forward your CV or query to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 8580 0628.
Applications will close once the appropriate candidates are found.
SHARE is always trying to organise social events for our participants to help them stay active and connected! If you would like to join a team of dedicated Volunteers providing transport to seniors; enabling them access to wellness programs in Sydney, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking volunteer drivers to join our team. The nature of this role requires volunteers to have pleasant disposition, good sense of humour, good rapport with older people, be happy to assist them in getting on and off the bus, all whilst being aware of safety for the target group. An ability to interact with clients and commitment to ensure they enjoy the wellness programs is paramount.
- A Current NSW Driver’s Licence (C class), and proven safe driving record
- Valid Police Check
The vehicle is a small 12 seater Toyota Hiace bus. Full familiarisation is provided. – Commitment requested is minimum 1 day per month (more if you are interested).
If interest, please contact us at email@example.com.