Now Hiring Group Fitness Instructor/Leader – Sydney Metropolitan Area (Contractor)
Do you have a passion for helping those over 50 improve their health, enhance their quality of life, and have fun while exercising?
We are looking for energetic and motivated qualified Fitness Instructors with a passion for training people over 50.
Join a community which makes heath and fitness accessible, welcoming and fun for all ages and abilities.
About The Role
As a Group Fitness Instructor you will be required to conduct safe, appropriate and engaging group fitness classes within format guidelines. Our Instructors are relied upon to motivate, educate and enhance each participant’s experience. Through developing a rapport with participants, you will foster a commitment to their improved health and wellbeing.
- Must be able to work early mornings, evenings as well as weekends
- Attend all in-house training and meetings
- Upskill certification by attending external training
- An ability to motivate others to improve their overall fitness and health
- An ability to make classes fun and motivating to the senior citizens
- An ability to teach one or more of the following types of classes: Fitter & Stronger, Gentle Aqua, Gentle/Chair Yoga, Strength, Stretch & Relax, Tai Chi, Strong & Active, Gentle and specialized classes.
Benefits of the position
- Ongoing support from our friendly staff at Head Office
- Work alongside a team of experienced and passionate Instructors
- Diverse range of classes and small or large groups, working with a variety of clients
- Opportunity for career progression and roles within the organisation
Essential Qualifications and Criteria
- Minimum Certificate III in Fitness & Personal Training
- Experience training people over 50
- Criminal Record Check
- Public and Professional Liability Insurance
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current Registration with Fitness Australia
This position involves direct contact with vulnerable persons who have an increased risk of COVID-19. It is a condition of employment that successful applicants provide evidence of compliance with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy prior to commencing.
To apply, or should you wish to discuss this further, kindly forward your CV or query to: email@example.com or call us on: 8580 0628.
Applications will close once the appropriate candidates are found.
SHARE is always trying to organise social events for our participants to help them stay active and connected! If you would like to join a team of dedicated Volunteers providing transport to seniors; enabling them access to wellness programs in Sydney, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking volunteer drivers to join our team. The nature of this role requires volunteers to have pleasant disposition, good sense of humour, good rapport with older people, be happy to assist them in getting on and off the bus, all whilst being aware of safety for the target group. An ability to interact with clients and commitment to ensure they enjoy the wellness programs is paramount.
- A Current NSW Driver’s Licence (C class), and proven safe driving record
- Valid Police Check
The vehicle is a small 12 seater Toyota Hiace bus. Full familiarisation is provided. – Commitment requested is minimum 1 day per month (more if you are interested).
If interest, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.