Aqua aerobics engages the body to continuously move to keep its balance in water. Moving in water engages more muscle fibers because of the water’s consistent resistance. This helps shape and tone your body, as well as keep your heart rate up. Aqua exercises offer a low impact workout developing cardiovascular endurance.
If you have any of the conditions listed below, this class is NOT suitable.
- Your swimming costume – wear this to the pool to reduce changing time
- A towel or a towel dressing gown to keep you warm while waiting for the shower (you must have a quick rinse in the shower before and after pool use)
- Rubber soled aqua shoes or thongs to wear in the showers and around the pool
- A t-shirt or singlet if you feel the cold, this will help you stay warm in the water
- A change of clothes for after the class
- A bottle of water
- Duration: 45 Mins Class
- Cost: $9.00 per class (classes must be paid for in full in advance)
- Peakhurst – Peakhurst West Public School Pool