Let’s Connect! FREE Healthy Living & Social Expo @ Kogarah
Zumba, Bollywood Dancing, Wellbeing Workshop, Healthy Lunch & More Await This NSW Seniors Festival: Let’s Connect!
FREE Healthy Living Expo inspiring and guiding you towards better health – through energising exercise, joyful dance, and practical wellbeing strategies. Bring along friends and family – all are welcome!
Come along & Discover:
- Change & Collaboration Workshop: Dr Aline Nassar BSN, MEd., PhD (Board Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, STOCHOS, Sydney)
- Sharing & Strengthening Social Circles Seminar: Mary Saliba, Principal Solicitor
- Zumba Class: Dance your way to better health!
- Bollywood Dancing: Experience the joy with Rachael Jacobs from Sydney Bollywood
- Social Lunch: Light Healthy Lunch, Tea & Coffee
Places are limited – register today to secure your spot!
Proudly supported by NSW Government, celebrating NSW Seniors Festival.
Your health & safety is our priority – this event will strictly comply with our COVID Safe Policy. We kindly ask if you have flu-like symptoms or cough, or are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, please do not attend.