Though necessary to keep us safe, the current COVID-19 restrictions are having a significant impact on the mental health of many vulnerable members in our community. In our network of over 4000 older people living in Georges River, Liverpool, Inner West, Canterbury Bankstown, and more, we know that stress levels are high, and many feel lonely and isolated. That is why SHARE is stepping up our free Community Care Services to help in any way we can.
If you would like to register yourself or a friend or family member for any of our Community Support Services at no cost – please give us a call on 8580 0628 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.
We know COVID-19 restrictions take their toll on social connection and mental wellbeing. We are here to help – please reach out to us between 9am-4pm from Monday to Friday for:
- Information about COVID-19, including where to find reliable information online
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- How to stay active and fit during stay-at-home orders
- Guidance for community services near you
- Access to healthy foods via our FREE Food Hampers
- Access to FREE transportation to and from shops, doctors or other essential places
- …or just to have a chat – we are here to listen
If you’d like to receive a regular check-in phone call from us, please let us know.
Download information flyer: COVID-19 Care Support Hotline
Let us help you take away the worry of putting food on the table. Register with us for our hampers loaded with pantry staples, fruit and vegetables with contactless drop-off to your door.
Need help getting to and from the shops, or doctors, or essential places? Our community transport bus is in operation, regularly cleaned with all COVID safety guidelines strictly adhered to.
Cook along with us from your own kitchen, or simply watch & soak it all in, as we create healthy and delicious meals using simple ingredients from the pantry. Let’s get creative with ingredients we already have on hand – and learn tasty recipes the whole family will love.
- Tasty meals and snacks in 30 minutes or less – have lunch and dinner ready to go!
- Tips & tricks for healthy eating habits while staying at home
- Practical ideas for reducing food waste and making the most of your groceries to limit shopping trips during COVID-19
Project Pantry is perfect for families and older adults alike. A great activity to break up the day and get the kids in the kitchen, or try something new and connect with a wonderful community. All are welcome!
When: Fridays in August 2021, 12:00pm – 12:30pm